Temporary Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room Circulate - 13 Week Contract - Centra Healthcare
Posted: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:14 AM
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking to hire an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining RN licensure in this respective state to work in the specialty area of theOperating Room. This assignment is flexible as a local contract, local contract to direct hire, or as a travel assignment.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible and accountable for the delivery and coordination of patient care and the application of the nursing process. The RN demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the Registered Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Minimum Requirements include:
- 3 years of recent experience in OR: General, Gyn, Neuro, Ortho, ENT, Plastic and Eyes.
- Current Registered Nurse License within the state of practice.
- Current BLS through the AHA
- Current ACLS/PALS (if applicable, per facility requirement)
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Nursing professionals. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated representative that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- 401(k) plan.
- Direct deposit and weekly pay.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States.
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.
- 100% coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan (if you qualify).
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours (if applicable).
- Assignment completion bonuses (if applicable).
- Mileage reimbursement (if applicable).
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-###-####. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.
• Location: Abilene
• Post ID: 13697513 abilene