Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:10 PM
About Us 13;
With over 30 years of industry experience, Sitel (a subsidiary of Groupe Acticall) is a leading call center provider around the globe. We deliver more than 2.1 million contacts each day for over 400 clients in 22 countries, 48 languages, with 146 facilities and 75,100 employees.
Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading multichannel solutions, and unparalleled experience across all industries, Sitel collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help deliver outstanding customer experiences.
The company is a subsidiary of Groupe Acticall. Visit sitel to learn more
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities 13;
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking inbound calls within the guidelines and goals established by our clients and our centers management. In this position, you must be able to interact positively with peers and handle stressful situations with professionalism. The different positions we offer, consists of learning and retaining a working knowledge of accounts, gathering and verifying customer information, data entry, assisting customers with account specific information such as troubleshooting technical issues, billing inquiries, processing of payments, and explaining new products and services offered.
Also, as a Customer Service Representative, it is very important that you be dependable, reliable and able to perform daily duties with minimal supervision.
Experience Target 13;
Prefer 2 years of customer service experience, but not required. Call center experience preferred but not required.
* Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
* Must demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to customer service.
* Basic familiarity with computers and computer software. Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications.
* Ability to probe, assess customer needs, and appropriately resolve issues.
* Advanced problem:solving skills and ability to handle customer issues at a high level of complexity.
* Ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment and flexibility with scheduling.
* Must demonstrate reliable and dependable behavior such as the ability to follow a scheduled shift with little to no attendance issues.
What We Offer 13;
* Paid Training
* Opportunity for Advancement
* Bonus Potential
* Medical and Dental benefits after 60 Days
* 401(k) company match
* Comfortable work environment
* Friendly atmosphere
* On:Site Activities
* Discounts with local businesses
* School schedule accommodations
Pay Rate 13;
Starting between 9.00:10.20 an hr (depending upon the line of business) effective May 16, 2017. Bilingual English/Spanish speakers may receive 1/hr extra differential depending upon the line of business as well. Opportunities for merit increases take effect at 60 days, 180 days and 1 year.
High School Diploma or GED
• Location: Abilene, san angelo
• Post ID: 19374747 abilene